Stan's NoTubes - Wheel Rear, Flow S2 27.5, 12x157, Shimano HG, Gray
- EAN: 847746060697
- Brand: Stan's Notubes
- Availability: Not in stock, please contact us for more information about delivery time
● Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6” tires
● 6061 aluminum with sleeved joint and stainless steel rim eyelets
● Patented BST low-profile rim shape for easy tubeless inflation and the most reliable seal
● Matched wheelsets use traditional J-bend lacing and share a single spoke length for easy serviceability
● E-sync hubs offer fast 8.18° engagement with reinforced pawls
● Enduro bearings with double-row freehub bearing and cromoly axle offer 47% increase in max torque capacity over Neo hubs
● Connection program includes 3-year E-sync hub warranty, 3-year S2 rim warranty, 1-year crash replacement, and $10 donation to trail maintenance or advocacy group of your choice
Ride Every Trail with More Confidence
Based on the legendary Flow rims that have won World Cup DH and Enduro World Series events, Flow S2 wheelsets are a great upgrade for riders looking for better tubeless performance and excellent durability. Patented Bead Socket Technology means easier tubeless inflation and more confidence on the trail. An emphasis on durability means a reinforced and eyeletted spoke bed, a quality sleeved joint, and 6061 alloy construction. A 30mm internal width makes the Flow S2 ideal for 2.3-2.6” tires.
Durability, serviceability, and value: every E-sync hub is built around these three priorities. From cromoly steel axles and double row Enduro bearings, to special heat treated steel ratchet rings and a pawl design that reduces stress on freehub and bearings, every detail of the E-sync hub is designed for durability. E-sync hubs are also designed for fast engagement, with four pawls needing only 8.18° of rotation to engage simultaneously and put power to the ground. E-sync hubs are perfect for eBikes and riders who demand stronger components, but still want the fast engagement of a high-performance hub.
The Flow S2 wheelset is available with Shimano Micro Spline, HG, or SRAM XDR freehub, and 6-bolt or Centerlock brake style, with options to fit all popular axle configurations.
Tubeless ready with rim tape comes pre-installed. S2 wheels are built to last long, but also be easy to service and update with changing axle and cassette standards. Traditional J-bend spokes and lacing have a proven history of ride quality, durability, and serviceability, and matched S2 wheelsets all use a single spoke length, making it even easier to own and service your S2 wheelset for years.
The Flow S2 with E-sync hub is the perfect wheelset for riders who value durability and tubeless performance.
Tubeless tape installed, requires additional valve stems.
BST, E-sync WideRight
Rim Internal Width:
Rim External Width:
Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0
Sapim Polyax Secure Lock 2.0 Brass Silver
6061 Aluminum Alloy
547g (27.5") / 583g (29")
2056g (27.5") / 2156g (29")
Front Wheel Weight:
950g (27.5") / 1000g (29")
Rear Wheel Weight:
1106g (27.5") / 1156g (29")
564mm (27.5") / 603mm (29")
584x30.0 (27.5") / 622x30.0 (29")
27.5"x34.0mm / 29"x34.0mm
Max Spoke Tension:
Max Rider Weight:
250lbs (113 kilo)
Max Pressure with 2.3" Tire:
Max Pressure with 2.6" Tire: